Tuesday 29 September 2009

MEHHHHHHHH

Today, for the first day since Easter. I am off school ILL! Stupid thing. Woke up with a migraine the size of an elephant.. IF you could measure migraines that way.... Then... Then, the sickness comes and I get a revisit from Food of meals past, and present. But now I cant bear to think of Food of meals future.. ( A little Christmas Carol reference there (gotta get my fun somewhere if i ain't at school)) So I went back to sleep. But am still like majorly tired now... and i have taken painkillers, but they like, don't work D:
This Friday i get to go see Freya. I really can't wait. Get a relaxing weekend ( of having to wake up at 9. But I will still go cos i miss her xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comments:

Miss Freya said...

YOU IS COMING TO SEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (8)
Poor hun. We be ill buddies yea?

Post a Comment