Sunday 10 January 2010

Meme thingy

Taken from Freya's Blog... see further forwarding on hers!

1. Best fashion advice you've ever recieved?
Do your flies up!

2. Style Icons?
Mr Blobby

3. Describe your personal style.
I wear Jeans... or Suits!

4. Favourite designers/brands?
F&F!!!!

5. Most cherished item.
My Blue button up jeans. Instead of a zip they have buttons :P

6. Most used item.
My black Long Jeans :P

7. I feel best wearing...
Something sized S (t-shirt)

8. The first thing I look for in a lolita's outfit is...
Something comfortable

9. Lolita fashion rule you never break.
I don't know the rules!

10. Never caught wearing?
Elephant skin shoes!

11. Dress to impress who?
Anyone who happens to be looking at the time.

12. Your next "must-have" purchase?
Super-glue.. My shoes sole is falling off

13. Your favourite type of head accessory?
A good phone!

14. Favourite cut of clothing (shirring, high waist, princess seams etc)?
I have no Idea :D

15. Current obsession?
Darrell <3

16. Best Lolita fashion advice you can give to anyone.
If your legs are hairy... Wear TWO Pairs of tights.. It will cover up any hair :D

1 comments:

Miss Freya said...

I'll make you a lolita, I promise >D

Post a Comment