Friday 25 September 2009

GRR

I can't believe the rudeness of some people.. I was sat in assembly today, and this group of boys sat behind who THOUGHT they were funny decided they would start calling me gay etc. They are soo stupid! No one in year 12 this year is the slightest bit intelligent! They all seem to think the world is there to serve them, and no matter what they do, they will be praised and they will be paraded. I blame the parents! Fuckuing idiots.. The weather isnt even decent so I can't just gaze out of the window at a clear blue sky. Instead i am sat in the school library, with a severe lack of book about the topics I require. Trying to do my geography that is due in less than an hour, which i have had 4 days to do, Yet when i am at home , I have soo much work to do and Am working like permananently. too much work! But *sighs* I guess i asked for it when i wanted to be let do 4 A Levels and a volunteering Scheme.... I just wish I could Scream! But I daren't. they might be less lenient with my homework stufffs then.

But anyway.. In one week exactly I will be waiting for my train at Peterborough Station to go see Freya.. LOVE YOU LOADS FREYA. NEVER FORGET THAT!

1 comments:

Miss Freya said...

Stab them up!
See this is the thing about living in the South. When it is horrible up there, it's lovely down here!
Get your Geog done! Don't blog! GEOG!
Hehe.
LOVE YOU TOO ONIICHAN! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! <3

Post a Comment