Friday 25 September 2009

My afternoon

Well, today i was told i had to take my nose stud out. I was like D: and I argued and argued... but aparently i have to put up.. if it heals.. i just gotta get it redone in a year...
I met up with Liam after school ^-^ I love meeting up with Liam. He is last person from my primary school I actually see.... It is just like Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat hehehe.
Liam is soo awesome.. hehe :)
OMG I WANNA GO ST DENY'S NOW!! IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO TELL WHAT FREYA IS WEARING FROM RIGHT NEXT TO HER THAN RELYING ON WHAT I SEE IN MY HEAD!! AND A LOT LESS TIRING :P. hehe. <3 LOVE YOU FREYA
HEHE. My fave P'boro chip shop burnt out today. Parrotts .. I do hope they can rebuild it. cos then i can have their chips. but the one next door to parrots is almost as good so hehehe :P
I am bored and dont know what to write.. other than ILTG and Milk Milk Lemonade, round the corner fudge is made :P
LOVES YOU ALLLLLLLL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comments:

Miss Freya said...

COME TO ST DENYS NOWWWWWWWW
Love you too Mikey <3

ILTG2 D:

Post a Comment