You'll NEVER guess what I'm doing today....



Oh... Going to town :P
Gotta get that train ticket.
Hope they accept 'Solo' cards :D
I will be possibly dead between the 26th Oct and 1st Nov.

Depends if the little Grim Reaper gets me D:


TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
FREYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
DECCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TITANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MR BOBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(I will Copy and paste them words into the 'labels' section :P)

I will say to the man in the train station. SUPA OFF PEAK.. P'BORO TO ST DENY'S TWENNY SIXFH OCTOBERRRRR. And just pray that he understands me :D


I can't believe it is almost time to go back St Deny's SO happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Just over a week.... But thenn... Not until Christmas holidays * depressive*
But at least I'm going or 6 nights ( Hopefully) this time :D * cheeky grin* RAWRRRRRR

Now to Paraphrase Cartman.... Screw you guys! I'm going town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment