Sunday 4 October 2009

WOOO

I have just had Worst weekend of my life! The best weekend ever. =D With my loving second family, in my second home far far away.. I got lost mislaid on the way home :P Stupid underground not having the line I use open on Sundays.
Freya founded a Grey Hair!! ON ME !!!!!! D: I WAS LIKE 'Hehe, Told you I am going grey!' hehe. we had two garlic pizzas ,on friday night just plain garlic, and on saturday night, we had garlic AND cheese :P hehe.
It breaks my heart to walk away from that house. Little Declan telling me I should move in. Rob, telling me I

am not allowed to leave. ( excuse any paraphrasing)
Im going bed now Cos I am DEAD tired! Got up at like 8:30 this morning for carbooting :P

2 comments:

Miss Freya said...

Glad you had fun, hun ^^
It was nice seeing you again.

Mikeyy said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL

Post a Comment